- A five hour, horse-centric package for two people at Isabella Farms.
- One hour stable visit, one hour lesson, three hour guided trail ride.
- Access to a barn and stable full of gentle, friendly horses.
- Free reign on a beautiful working ranch in Clayton.
- Be sure to wear no/low heeled boots, denim jeans, and wear sunscreen.
Why We Love This
- Boot up - literally - for a five hour horseback trail ride extravaganza for two.
- Get to know the full stable of horses at this working ranch during an hour long stable visit.
- Take an hour to learn the ropes of Western-style riding with an arena lesson.
- Hang onto your cowboy hat: Put those new skills to use on a three hour guided trail ride.
- Isabella Farms is nestled on the morning side of verdant, woodsy Mt. Diablo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Underused pick up line: "The world looks better on horseback." Say this to a lady and she'll be putty in your hands, provided you can follow through on the promise. Easy, thanks to a five hours devoted to all things equine at Isabella Farms. Arrive at this upscale barn (complete with lavish chandeliers and a donkey butler) with your date and begin with an hour-long tour of the stables. Horses such as the dark bay Murcielago, buckskin Rocky Mountain Justice, and dun Quarter Horse Diego will likely poke their heads out for a scratch behind the ears. Once you're done saying hello, get riding with a one-hour lesson covering safety techniques and how to ride Western style in the arena. And finally, take to the trails on a three-hour guided ride with Mt. Diablo as your backdrop. Mix this with your fun-loving personality, and a second date is definitely in your future.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, up to three may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required two weeks in advance, subject to availability. Subject to adverse weather. First time clients only. Must be 13 years of age or older to attend. 225 pound (per person) weight maximum to ride. Not redeemable for dates before January, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience