- A stay for two at The Gables Inn in Sonoma, California.
- Complementary bottle of Field Stone wine, plus a tour and tasting at the winery.
- Complementary Wine Passport: good for tours at 122 local wineries.
- Three course breakfast each morning introduced by an Indonesian gong.
Why We Love This
- Blissful relaxation & world-class wines beckon at The Gables Inn, a boutique B & B in Sonoma, California.
- A restored Victorian mansion built to impress - oversized, cozy rooms surrounded by three lush acres to explore.
- Breakfast has three homemade courses: fruit, pastry and main. Starting the day right is guaranteed.
- Enjoy a winery tour at Field Stone Winery - of course, a tasting will tickle your senses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
If your holidays are all about eating, drinking and being merry, then here is your chance to extend the yuletide cheer. With a getaway in Sonoma County at The Gables Inn, an upscale bed and breakfast that seconds as the ultimate wine-country host, you and your plus one can sink into a retreat designed for wine lovers, gourmands and relaxation artists. After you've settled into your room in this renovated Victorian mansion, you're welcome to amble the gardens, swoon over the classic decor, or enjoy both by lounging on the porch with a glass of conversation-starting wine. Rooms offer fireplaces and oversized bathrooms, alongside four poster beds, delivering the perfect weekend winter time retreat.
Included in the stay is a tour and tasting at Field Stone Winery, plus a bottle of Field Stone wine to take home. Additionally, you'll be issued a Wine Passport, good for tastings at over 120 local wineries. Each morning before you head off on vino-infused escapades, The Gables Inn serves unique three-course breakfasts featuring fresh fruit with amaretto cream, pastries such as popovers with ample blackberry jam, and a main course akin to a fresh frittata. Pursue happiness like never before on an upcoming weekend - it's the ultimate extension to the holiday season.
Google Maps not available.
Subject to availability & blackout dates, cancellation policy applies. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Blackout dates: 3/1, 3/2, 3/3, 3/8, 3/9, 3/10. Available 1/1/2013 to 4/30/2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience