- A four hour guided kayak tour of White Gulch in Tomales Bay.
- Gourmet snack featuring the local flavors of Point Reyes.
- Please see kayak clothing recommendations.
- Includes kayak equipment and safety gear.
Why We Love This
- Explore the unspoiled shore of Tomales Bay by kayak on a guided tour.
- Encounter Tule Elk, harbor seals, bat rays, and pelicans as you paddle.
- Professional naturalist guides lead you through a calm cove, full of native wildlife.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Although it's known for its iconic lighthouse, there's more to Point Reyes than man-made attractions. Get back to nature as you explore the tranquil, meandering and gorgeous coastline of Point Reyes National Seashore from the seat of a kayak. This guided excursion through White Gulch is designed to keep you engaged and in awe as you travel lush shorelines of this vibrant area and spy a bevy of abundant wildlife. Launch from Nick's Cove at the northern end of Tomales Bay. With your naturalist guide leading the charge, you'll paddle across the bay to visit Hog Island, a favorite haul out for harbor seals and a popular roosting place for pelican and cormorants. From there, head towards the stunning sandstone cliffs of White Gulch, home to Tule Elk, harbor seals, bat rays, sea stars and other wildlife. You'll have worked up quite an appetite for your snacks of delicious produce, local cheeses, and fresh baked breads. Paddling at a leisurely pace, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person; up to four may be purchased as gifts. Voucher expires June 30, 2013. Reservations required two weeks in advance. Subject to availability and weather restrictions. Must be 8 years of age or older. Moderately sized group tours.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience