- Introductory landscape photo lesson.
- Choose from an in-studio session or photo walks at Muir Woods or the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Focus on utilizing the full potential of your DSLR camera.
- A mix of lecture and hands-on photography.
- Bring your DSLR, your artistic flair and your photo curiosity.
Why We Love This
- In a studio or in the great outdoors, learn how to capture great landscape photos with a beginner class.
- The settings on your camera are meant to be used, not ignored. Figure out how with lessons from a pro.
- Focus on exposure, aperture, depth of field, ISO & shutter speed - all keys to taking beautiful images.
- Automatic mode? Never again after this beginner's photography crash course.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You love being in the great outdoors, you've set your laptop's screensaver to lush landscape shots, and you've even tried taking some photos yourself...to mixed results. Learn how to take your snapshots from good to great with a three hour beginner crash course from isla Studio. This introductory workshop will not only teach you how to manipulate all the adjustments on your DSLR but also highlight the vital concepts of exposure, aperture use, depth of field, ISO and shutter speed. Focused on teaching the essentials of camera adjustments, your instructor can help you to forever forget the words "automatic mode." Better yet, you get to choose your classroom: a studio, Muir Woods, or the Golden Gate Bridge. No matter which you choose, the mix of lecture and hands-on lessons will give you plenty of experience that you can use on your next nature walk. Oh, and your screensaver? Definitely use it to showcase what you've learned.
Google Maps not available.
First time clients only. One experience redeemed per person. Up to five more may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required one day in advance. Subject to availability and weather restrictions. Bring your DSLR camera, note taking materials, water and any snacks you might desire. Must be 10 years of age or older. Expires six months from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience