- Hands-on chocolate making course with wine.
- Create and mold chocolate from scratch. Take home your creations.
- Located in SOMA, just off the Powell and Civic Center Bart stations.
Why We Love This
- Be part of a match made in heaven: a chocolate making class with wine.
- To start, learn the history of chocolate-production from the Mayans to factories.
- Using fresh ingredients, taste your way through the chocolate-making process.
- Get hands on, literally. Mold the chocolate (and steal tastes on the side).
- Once you've made desserts, enjoy the best wine to pair with your treats.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Make a sweet duo a trio when you pair up for a class focused on chocolate and wine. With this experience from Benchic Chocolates, you'll spend a few hours learning the ins and outs of cocoa. Get your hands temptingly lickable as you go through the chocolate making process, using high-quality ingredients that you'll notice make a difference. And that's not all - you'll have some wine to wash down your chocolatey masterpieces, plus, you'll take home what remains of your creations to share with your friends and family.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be redeemed per person, up to three may be purchased as gifts. Reservations must be made by January 28, subject to availability. Must be 21 or older to attend. Space limited. Requested class time not guaranteed. Classes fill up on a first-come first-serve basis. Voucher has no value after class date. Voucher expires February 26, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience