- Three choices: One 90 min introductory group DJ lesson,
- Or a four hour group session with snacks and beverages,
- Or live the dream with five one hour solo lessons that culminates in a live show.
- Full DJ setup is included for each lesson. Just bring headphones.
- Current resident at Monroe, DJ Chucky Brown has taught over 100 students.
Why We Love This
- Learn the art of DJing from an established DJ who spins at the most popular clubs in SF, Miami, & NY.
- Choose your class: one 90 minute session, a four hour session, or five one hour lessons plus a live show.
- Go from novice to premier mix-master - any level of ability is welcome, and a variety of skills are taught.
- Cover everything from the basics, mixing technique, looping, and even booking gigs.
- Learn from DJ Chucky Brown, who's DJ'd for Missy Elliot, Justin Timberlake, A-Rod and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You've always wanted to rock the party, and now's your chance. Join DJ Chucky Brown and other instructors who spin at the hottest clubs in SF to learn the art of DJing. Classes are designed so that beginners who've never touched a turn table can rock the decks, while advanced DJs who've played their own gigs can work to refine their style and skills. The entire experience is hands on, as you touch vinyl, cue records, scratch, match beats, and create tracks. With your choice of a 90 minute intro group class, a four hour group session, or five one hour solo lessons that culminate in your live performance at a Spankin' New Artist Showcase, you have plenty of options to turn those tables. Best of all, you'll be prepared to play in an actual nightclub once your lessons are complete. So juggle the beat and set the mood, because you're in control of the faders, and the dance floor.
Google Maps not available.
First time clients only. One experience redeemed per person, one more may be purchased as a gift. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase; all sessions must be completed within one month of first class. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability. Must be 18 years of age or older.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience