- One month training in Shinkendo, the way of the true sword.
- Collaborative dojo with a family atmosphere.
- Wood swords available for use.
- Conveniently located in Santa Clara at the Tojokan Dojo.
- Emphasis on safety as you move through five interlocking rings that form Shinkendo: Suburi, Battoho, Tanregata, Tachiuchi, & Tameshigiri.
Why We Love This
- Begin your training of Shinkendo, the way of the true sword, with one month of classes.
- Learn the "5 rings" that form the philosophy: Foot work, drawing, solo & paired exercises, target cutting.
- Physical and mental training from Eric Lambert, who was trained by the founder of Shinkendo.
- Great for those looking for a new workout, a fun hobby, or even those who already have a foundation in martial arts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will have a 1 month introduction course to Shinkendo, Way of the True Sword. You will be taught personally by Sensei Eric Lambert, who studied directly under Kaiso Obata, the founder of Shinkendo. In your first month you can expect to learn not only the start of the 5 rings/aspects that make up Shinkendo, but also the history and philosophy of Shinkendo. The teachings you learn here can be used to improve the quality of your life, both inside and outside of the dojo.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Must be 14 or older. Instruction tailored to individuals based on age, experience, and physicality. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. Customers must watch one class before participating due to safety reasons. All participants must sign a waiver.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience