- Three hour kayak crab fishing exploration of Bodega Bay.
- Brief session on kayaking skills and safety for an easy, relaxing paddle.
- All gear provided, including dry pants with booties.
- Dungeness crab to take home.
Why We Love This
- Set out on a one-of-a-kind fishing experience - catching crabs from the seat of a kayak.
- Paddle out into Bodega Bay past seabirds, seals and dolphins to find the prime dungeness crab locales.
- Drop a series of crab pots in the bay and let the bait go to work - what you catch is yours to keep.
- Located 90 minutes from San Francisco. Available Monday - Sunday by reservation.
The Coastal Kayak Fishing School
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
3 to 3.5 hours.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Kayaking. Check. Delicious crabs. Check. Truly original excursion? Absolutely. Get geared up in booties and dry pants to push off shore for a unique day of adventure on Bodega Bay fishing for dungeness crab. And while the wildlife beneath the surface is your target, you'll be witness to a wild spectacle above as puffins, egrets, herons, seals, sea lions and dolphins all frequent this pocket of water.
Once you've paddled out to the prime locations, drop the crab pot in the bay as you set a series of traps. Take home any crabs you catch to cook up a delicious 'I caught this' meal. It's a day of learning and combining the skills of fisherman, kayakers and, eventually, seafood chefs. Enjoy a true adventure on the water - where you keep what you catch.
Google Maps not available.
First time clients only. One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability and weather restrictions. Must be 18 years of age. Signed wavier required.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience