- Admission for two adults to the Aquarium of the Bay.
- More than 20,000 aquatic animals on display
- 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels to walk through.
- Perfect location for extending your exploration to SF's waterfront.
Why We Love This
- Enter the oceanic realm with an exhilarating visit for two to the Aquarium of the Bay.
- Located on the San Francisco waterfront, enjoy views of the ocean while witnessing its wonders.
- Stroll through 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels featuring over 20,000 marine animals from nearby waters.
- Hands out! Touch the Bay exhibit offers a chance to touch sharks, rays and sea stars.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
From jewel-like jellies to stealthy sharks, the wonders of the ocean never cease to amaze. With this experience from the Aquarium of the Bay, you and your best marine biology-loving bud can spend an afternoon with a wild range of San Francisco sea life in a unique waterfront aquarium. With crystal-clear glass made tunnels, you can come face-to-face with sevengill sharks, swirling schools of anchovies and rainbow realms of rockfish. Prepare for an even closer look with a visit to the Touch the Bay exhibit, where bat rays and leopard sharks can be petted in a shallow tank environment. Whether you're entranced by gorgeous garibaldis or dazzled by giant Pacific octopuses, you've found a singular SF destination where the critters are sure to captivate.
Google Maps not available.
First time clients only. One experience may be redeemed for two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Subject to availability. Must be 8 years of age or older. Voucher expires March 17, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience