- Half day immersive Farm to Table session with yoga and meal.
- 75 min group yoga class in the Barn Studio at Gospel Flat Farm.
- Farm tour with resident farmers and farm stand visit.
- Gourmet four-course locavore meal prepared by guest chefs.
- Learn more about the experience here.
Why We Love This
- Discover the true meaning of farm fresh with a delectable, Bolinas-based farm tour and gourmet locavore meal.
- Prior to feasting, practice your poses - learn yoga from an incredible teacher in a beautiful barn/art gallery setting.
- Feel nourished, connected, and full with a healthy four-course meal that's locally sourced and deliciously prepared.
- Experience firsthand the process of running an organic, sustainable farm. Then dine on its bounty.
- Purchase fresh veggies, eggs, and other treats to take home from a farm stand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
City life and mass produced produce have a way of wearing on a body. Discover a healthier, more sustainable way with this experience from SolYoga Trips. Tucked along the Pacific shoreline of West Marin, guests discover a farm to table experience that will leave them feeling contented, centered and connected. Start off with a farm tour and farm stand visit, where the crop growers and farm owners discuss the in's and out's of sustainable, organic growth (as well as recommend the best-of produce for your meal-to-be). Afterwards, 75 minutes will be dedicated to an invigorating and restorative yoga session, set within an historic barn that doubles as an art gallery. Sufficiently stretched and supple, sit down to a four course farm-to-table meal prepared by a guest chef that prepares the whole meal directly from the farm's resources. And the next evening when you're rinsing some of the kale you bought at the farm stand for a salad, you'll be glad you took a moment to leave the city, even if you do call it home.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed per customer. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required seven days in advance. Subject to availability and weather restrictions. Must be 13 years of age or older. Not included: transportation, alcoholic drinks, farm stand produce, and bodywork/healing (by donation). Location subject to change. Voucher expires December 31, 2013.
Itinerary: 3pm - Meet at Gospel Flat Farm 3:30pm - Farm tour/farm stand visit 4:30pm - Yoga in the barn 6pm - Harvest dinner 8pm - Post dinner activities.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience