- Two hour guided '60s themed tour on the Magic Bus.
- The World’s first theatrical multimedia bus tour
- City wide trip that focuses on the past and present of S.F.
- Fresh flower for your hair & small gift to take home.
- Convenient pick up location at Union Square.
- The perfect activity to do with friends and family from out of town.
Why We Love This
- Gregarious actors in a hippie state of mind double as tour guides, giving this trip real free-love flavor.
- Step back in time on a high-tech transport: This modern bus has 14 digital movie projectors on board.
- Watch the '60s unfold in a documentary on the bus, then see the curtain rise to take in the San Fran of now.
- Get groovy on a '60s-themed sightseeing bus tour through San Francisco's past and present.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Weave together San Francisco's flamboyant past that culminated in the Summer of Love with today's tech-savvy and modern present with this two hour sightseeing experience aboard the Magic Bus. With an actor from Sausalito's Antenna Theater as your guide, traverse the city on a customized bus and learn not just what Haight-Ashbury, North Beach, Chinatown and Golden Gate Park are like now, but what the magically flavorful 1960s brought to these areas. The bus is technologically advanced with retracting movie screens and micro projectors that give you an audio and video taste of the music and atmosphere of decades past, eventually revealing San Francisco as we know and love her today.
Google Maps not available.
One purchase redeemed per person, up to ten may be purchased as gifts. Advance reservations required, subject to availability. Subject to adverse weather. Must be 6 years of age or older. Voucher expires December 31, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience