- Private air combat flight with simulated dogfighting, at 300MPH.
- A focus on tactical maneuvers from an experienced pilot.
- Chance to fly the plane. Bank, roll and dive in pursuit of your prey.
- Ground school where aviation basics and safety are covered.
- Remember the experience with HD video of your flight.
Why We Love This
- Take off on the thrill of a lifetime - flying a propeller driven fighter aircraft through Bay Area skies.
- Don't just fly the plane, protect the homeland during a simulated aerial combat and dogfight scenario.
- A seasoned instructor will be by your side as you take control in the cockpit.
- Adrenaline guaranteed. You besting the competition? That remains to be seen...
- HD video will provide evidence of your epic, high speed dogfighting experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Prepare to suit up and drop the hammer on the thrill of a lifetime - an authentic combat flight mission in the sky at over 300 miles per hour. Take notes and study up on aviation basics and combat techniques in a ground school session, led by your instructor - a trained air combat instructor - who'll accompany you on your flight. Then, it's off to the danger zone. Climb into the cockpit, strap in and roll onto the runway, where you'll experience the thrust and impact of a 300 horsepower engine driving you airborne in mere seconds. Once aloft, a skirmish will break out (these things happen), and you'll use your newfound knowledge of aerial warfare to prove your status as a flying ace. Bank, roll and dive in an effort to evade and attack. The G's will be pressing, the adrenaline coursing, and the enemy hunting. It's all in a day's work when you're a fighter pilot. Welcome to the club.
Google Maps not available.
No previous flight experience necessary. One experience can be redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 16 years of age or older to fly; individuals under 18 years of age must have parental consent and parent on site. Would-be pilots must be in good health, under 6' 2" and 240lbs. Required: the desire to have the ride of your life.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience