- A one hour SUP or kayak rental for two in Half Moon Bay.
- Wetsuit, water-resistant paddle jacket & life jacket provided.
- A brief safety overview from an experienced instructor.
- Perfect paddling experience for beginners & experts.
Why We Love This
- Grab a water loving friend for a stand up paddleboard or kayak session in Half Moon Bay.
- Coast along the Pillar Point shoreline, home to a vast selection of wildlife.
- Got a feel for the paddle game? Head out of the harbor to brave the open waters of the Pacific.
- On an SUP, get ready to elevate your sense of adventure, as well as your viewpoint of the swell.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Experiment with a new way to skim the water's surface with an exhilarating experience. This one hour stand up paddleboard or kayak rental (your choice) offers just the right mix of exercise, stunning views of native wildlife and freedom in beautiful Half Moon Bay. After a quick fundamental paddle explanation and safety overview from an experienced instructor, you and a friend can push off from Pillar Point Harbor. As the confidence grows on the board, segue outside of the harbor and stretch your sea legs in the open waters of the Pacific. You can stay parallel to the shoreline, or get intrepid and head out deeper into the protected bay. From the harbor to the ocean and back again, adventure on the water never sounded so nice.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. Ages 14 & up. Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 9am to 5pm. (Last walk-in rental without a reservation at 4:00). Extended hours by appointment. Tuesday by appointment.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience