- A three hour hands-on Ayurveda Cooking Class in San Francisco.
- Ninety minutes of instruction, ninety minutes of cooking.
- All equipment, produce, and recipes are included in this experience.
- Master making an array of seasonal culinary delights.
Why We Love This
- Spice up your mood, and your culinary ability, with a three hour Ayurveda cooking class.
- Ayurvedically balanced meals focus on six tastes: sweet, sour, salty, astringent, bitter and pungent.
- This Indian style of cooking seeks to be "food for the soul," and to mirror or sooth your emotions.
- Ninety minutes devoted to instruction, and ninety minutes spent cooking a vegetarian meal together.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Ever notice how your stomach reflects your emotions? What if it works in reverse too? Well, the Ayurveda style of preparing food thinks it does, and you can learn how to make this delicious type of Indian food during a three hour class from Route to India. Preparing Ayurvedically balanced meals includes a unique combination of six tastes which are: Sweet, sour, salty, astringent, bitter, and pungent. Ayurveda recognizes that how something tastes in our mouth affects our moods and influences our sense of well being - and hence, this class is about food for the soul.
Ayurveda has a reverence for nutritious food, for the manner in which it is prepared as well as for its health benefits, believing that the simple act of eating creates a ritual for celebration. This class seeks to enliven the unity value of the cook, the cooking and the food. You'll be a master chef in no time.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 18 or older. Expires four months from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience