- Two hour sourdough pizza making workshop.
- Lessons on the handling and cultivating of dough.
- Hands on guidance from an expert baker.
- All the sauce, cheese and toppings needed to bake and eat your pizza onsite.
Why We Love This
- Rise to a new culinary challenge by learning the art of sourdough pizza making.
- Begin with a starter - combine flour, water and salt, then begin fermentation.
- Get hands on by kneading, stretching and folding to create your raw pizza dough.
- Roll the sleeves up to toss the dough, add cheese and sauce, then finish with toppings. It's a true pizza 101.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Home to the world's best sourdough, San Francisco is the culinary center of this beloved bread. So why shouldn't sourdough make up the crust of your next wood fired pizza? Learn to create that doughy magic with a special beginner's pizza making class. In this hands on workshop, cultivate a starter (the genesis of dough), knead the dough from solid ball to pie shaped beauty, work on sauce distribution and discuss cheese and topping choices. Finish by popping your creation into the Sour Flour oven and, upon completion, enjoying the fruits of your labor - a piping hot pizza with a perfectly baked sourdough crust. Pizza always tastes great, but when made by your own hands? It's a slice of heaven.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. First time clients only. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. Must be 14 years of age or older.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience