- One purchase equals a three hour rehearsal session in a medium-sized recording space.
- Includes 4 to 5 piece drum set, two guitar amps, bass amp and PA with 2 vocal microphones.
- Fully equipped, and suitable for established bands and beginners alike.
Why We Love This
- Create sweet sounds with friends: Plug in and rock out in a fully equipped rehearsal studio.
- All gear provided in this professional grade studio. You bring the creativity and the tunes.
- Owner of the rehearsal space is well connected on the San Francisco music scene.
- With three hours at your disposal, you've got all the time you need to rehearse your first masterpiece.
- Available weekdays 5pm - 11pm; Weekends, 11am - 11pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
All you have to do is show up to make great music. Bold claim, but in this case, it's true. In the heart of San Francisco, you'll find the perfect rehearsal studio to let loose, create and practice to your heart's content. No noise complaints, just uninterrupted quality time in a professional space. Complete with 5-piece drum set, two guitar amps, bass amp and PA with two vocal microphones, you've got everything you need to practice for your upcoming set, your next recording session or to just enjoy jamming for three hours. This space is owned by musician in the local scene, who is familiar with other artists and popular venues about town. So no need to break up the band, you just found a suitable space you can finally practice in.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, limit to one more purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability. Ages 5 & up.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience