- One purchase equals a one-hour private tennis lesson at Dolores Park with McClain Tennis.
- Tennis balls provided, please bring your own racket.
- Dolores Park is near 16th Street BART in San Francisco's Mission District.
- Available seven days a week by appointment.
Why We Love This
- Your optimum tennis swing is just a one-hour private lesson away.
- Collegiate level tennis pro specializes in immediate improvements to your racket skills.
- All levels, from beginners to advanced players, are invited to improve their game.
- Feedback and tips will get you whacking that ball over the net with ease.
- Available seven days week by appointment in SF's Dolores Park.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Limbering up and getting sweaty isn't reserved for roller-skating waitresses and guys on "Survivor" – it's for you too when you take a one-hour private tennis lesson with an acclaimed tennis pro from McClain Tennis. Beginners to advanced racket-friendly students are encouraged to come out and improve their game. McClain will assess your abilities within the first few minutes of your session, and then work from there to teach you new tricks of the tennis trade. Immediate results are McClain's specialty, so expect to not recognize your skills by the end of this sixty minute lesson.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Subject to adverse weather. First time clients only. Available seven days a week by appointment. Expires six months from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience