- Four hour beginner rock climbing course.
- Choice of Pinnacles National Monument or Castle Rock Park location.
- All climbing and safety gear included:
Climbing shoes, helmets, harnesses and belay devices.
- Small class sizes offering personal attention.
Why We Love This
- Strap in for a half day beginner's rock climbing session with the experienced instructors of Treks & Tracks.
- Learn climbing movements, commands, belaying and knots. Get the lowdown on rocking techniques.
- Guides are certified as Single Pitch Climbing Instructor's by the AMGA.
- At majestic Pinnacles National Monument or stunning Castle Rock Park. You choose the locale.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Get a whole new perspective on summer (from up on high) by learning the ways of rock climbing from Treks and Tracks. During this four hour beginner-focused climbing course, you'll cover the basics of safely scaling rocks while developing a comfort cresting small peaks. In a supportive, friendly and inspired environment, you'll learn standard movements, climbing commands, belaying and the art of tying climber's knots. Once you've gotten the hang of scaling the beautiful region you chose to climb, enjoy the view, and then the rush of descending back down. Climbing in Pinnacles National Monument or Castle Rock Park? Now that's a true summer high.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. First time clients only. Must be 14 years of age or older. Trip offered Saturdays and Sundays, from 9:30am to 1:30pm. Expires six months from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience