- One purchase equals two half-hour private guitar lessons.
- Instruction by career musicians - instruments are provided.
- Available lessons: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday 8am-7pm in SF's Financial District.
Why We Love This
- Visualize guitar greatness with two private half-hour lessons.
- All levels and genres welcome: classical, pop, metal, blues & more.
- Take advantage of studio time - write and record your own songs.
- Receive private instruction from a Yelp 5-Star Guitar teacher.
- Lessons located in San Francisco's Financial District.
- Available lessons: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday 8am-7pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Whether you want to lead a chorus of Kumbaya around the campfire or aspire to be the next Jimi Hendrix or Avril Lavigne, you'll first need to learn to play the guitar. With this experience from Guitar Cities San Francisco, take two private guitar lessons from truly professional musicians who tour, record, and perform for a living. Learn in any genre you choose: classical, bass guitar, modern, pop, jazz, rock, R&B, metal, slide, country and blues. All levels of ability are welcome, whether it's your first time cradling a guitar or you're a seasoned vet with years of play under your belt. You never know, the person you might end up impressing most is you.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per customer, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Expires September 15, 2012. Must be 12 years of age or older. Available for scheduling Monday-Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday 8am - 7pm.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience