- Two half-hour private guitar lessons or one full hour lesson.
- Instruction by career musicians - instruments are provided.
- Lessons located in San Francisco's Financial District. Available seven days a week.
Why We Love This
- Visualize guitar greatness with two private half-hour lessons.
- All skill levels and genres welcome: classical, pop, metal, blues & more.
- Take advantage of studio time - write and record your own songs.
- Receive private instruction from a Yelp 5-Star reviewed music teacher.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Whether you want to lead a campfire chorus or aspire to be the next Jimi Hendrix, you'll first need to learn to play the guitar. With this experience from Guitar Cities San Francisco, take two private guitar lessons from truly professional musicians who tour, record, and perform for a living. Learn in any genre you choose: classical, bass guitar, modern, pop, jazz, rock, R&B, metal, slide, country and blues. All levels of ability are welcome, whether it's your first time cradling a guitar or you're a seasoned vet with years of playing under your belt. Make that campfire rock or just jam on your own - it's never too late to rock out with newly developed guitar skills.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per customer, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Must be 12 years of age or older. Available for scheduling Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm; Saturday 8am to 7pm.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience