- One purchase equals five weeks of all inclusive bike maintenance classes.
- In 5 classes, cover flat tire repair, bearing adjustment, brakes, and drive-train parts 1 & 2.
- Classroom is located inside an Everybody Bikes bike shop at 15th and Irving in S.F.
- All tools and gear are included.
- New sessions begin June 25, July 30 and September 3, 2012.
Why We Love This
- Learn to build, maintain and fix your bicycle like a pro in this five week course.
- Get the lowdown on how to tune up and upgrade your favorite ride.
- Focus on flats, brakes, bearings and chains. Learn to fix and replace them all.
- In five weeks time, gain the skills to mold that fixer-upper into a luxury two-wheeler.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Step into the saddle of biking mastery with this all inclusive course covering the basics of bike maintenance, taught over a five week period in the Inner Sunset. Classes unfold in two parts, with the first hour dedicated to the basics of bike mechanics, followed by a second hour devoted to hands-on practice. Over the duration of the workshops, students cover the art of flat tire repair, how to adjust bearings, fixing and replacing brakes, as well as the mechanics behind drive-trains and how to repair and build them. In a collaborative, easy going environment, beginners to biking can acquire the skills to handle any basic repair situation, and long-term cycling addicts can pad their knowledge with a re-visit of the best practices of bike repair.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires one year from the date of purchase. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability. Ages 12 & up.
Class One: flat tire repair
Class Two: bearing adjustment (front hubs and other bearing systems time permitting)
Class Three: brakes (brake adjustment/replacing pads and cables)
Class Four: drive-train part I (replacing chain/cogs)
Class Five: drive-train part II (dérailleur adjustment)
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience