- A three hour glass blowing course in Half Moon Bay.
- Direct instruction from a master blower focused on teaching the techniques to this intricate art.
- Take home your blown glass creation (heart, paperweight, pumpkin or egg).
- The piece you make is available for pick up the next day. Glass must cool overnight.
Why We Love This
- Unravel the mystery of glass blowing with this three hour course at Half Moon Bay Art Glass.
- Learn from a master glass blower to shape and prepare hot glass.
- Conveniently located next door to a winery (we suggested wine tasting after, not before).
- At the end of class, make a piece for yourself - come with an artistic vision.
- Located in Half Moon Bay.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Head to the fairy tale landscape of Half Moon Bay to find a legendary master of this magical art form. Students will experience the inner workings of the well-known Colquhoun Glass Works during a hands-on, sleeves-rolled up three hour class where you will assist and learn from a master glass blower. Manipulate hot glass in the studio and be exposed to many of the techniques needed to blow glass and shape personal artwork on day one. Working alongside a master blower, you'll witness the skills forged from decades of experience, and put them to good use in the name of your own creation. Perhaps you'll find a flare for the glass arts and someday become a master. Fairy tales can come true...
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 16 or older to attend. Expires six months from date of purchase. The piece you make is available for pick up the next day. Glass must cool overnight. Can be shipped for $10.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience