- A four hour intro to kiteboarding lesson, covering two levels of progression.
- Taught first on the sand, then on the bay by avid kiteboarders.
- All necessary equipment available for use during lesson.
- Want to purchase equipment? Take $100 off any $1000 purchase at the shop.
Why We Love This
- Strap in for a half day of big wind and big fun with an introduction to kiteboarding lesson.
- First learn on the beach to master basic techniques, then hit the bay for some real water action.
- A professional kiteboarder shows you the ropes (literally) in a session designed for novices.
- Learn to read the wind, adjust your kite on the fly, water launching, and body dragging.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Always one to stay a step ahead of the watersports curve, you're sure to have noticed kiteboarding is becoming the next big thing. Keep your up-to-date status and embark on the journey to kiteboarding-glory. With this experience, hit the beach to take a four hour kiteboarding class which combines Level 1 and Level 2 together, starting on land and moving to the bay. After two hours on land with a pro kiteboarder and surfer, you'll be ready to put what you've learned into practice, launching techniques, and flying in the power zones. What's next? Two hours of hitting the bay, learning water re-launching, safety systems, kite rescue and body dragging (the all important skill used to retrieve your board after falling off). Lifting off, skyward bound above the sea's surface. How's that for a favorite new watersport?
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from date of purchase. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience