- Four one hour salsa classes for one person,
One per week, to be taken consecutively.
- Introduction to basic footwork and mastering salsa rhythms.
- Group classes in a fun, party-like atmosphere.
- Six locations in San Francisco and the East Bay to choose from.
Why We Love This
- Set fire to the dance floor with four group latin-infused dance classes.
- Vivacious instructors create fun classes that inspire students to shake it.
- Both veteran dancers and those new to the scene are welcome to enjoy the fun.
- Fellow dancers are on hand to share the floor with, or grab two tickets and bring a partner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Abolish your tentative dance moves with four fun-infused latin dance classes at Dance SF. With six locations and a wide range of classes to choose from, you can shake it to Salsa, Waltz, Merengue and Bachata, while learning from vivacious instructors who aspire to inspire. Classes are designed for continual partner rotation throughout the session, meaning it's more than okay to come alone and meet new (dance loving) people. In a low-pressure learning environment for all types of abilities, practice with new partners as part of the toe-tapping education. Just bring your dancing shoes and your rhythm, and feel free to leave the inhibitions at home.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 21 or older to attend. Expires six months from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience