- A private one hour or semi-private two hour lesson.
(Semi-private requires 2 purchases.)
- All equipment (wetsuit and surfboard) is included.
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, a bottle of water and good vibes.
- World-class instruction from a renowned local surfing guru.
Why We Love This
- Find yourself in the curl with a private or semi-private surf lesson in Santa Cruz.
- Paddle out for a one hour private lesson or two hours if you drop in on to share a class.
- Beginners learn basic stand-up techniques and work their stuff on smaller waves.
- Advanced riders can up their skill-set with a focus on body awareness and wave judgment.
- Available seven days a week by reservation in Monterey Bay.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Blue Crush and The Endless Summer top your favorite movies list on your online dating profile (it's okay, we date online too) and yet you're not the surf ninja you dream of being... and truth be told, maybe you've never actually touched a board. It's time to change that, and up your online profile by listing your new surf skills. With this experience from Making the Drop, you'll enjoy a one-hour private surf lesson (or a two-hour, semi-private lesson with a friend - you must both purchase deals) along a gentle stretch of the Santa Cruz coastline. If you're new to surfing, this lesson will get you zipping up that wetsuit and paddling out in no time. And for the more experience, brush up on your form and technique from an expert surf instructor while you enjoy sand, sun and sky. See why surfing isn't just a sport, it's a way to create and maintain balance in all areas of your life (along with add traffic to your dating profile). That's a win-win-win.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability. Valid for a one hour private lesson (1 person) or a 2-hour semi-private lesson (2 persons max). Must be at least 8 years or older to attend. Each person must have purchased an experience for the semi-private lesson.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience