- A Survive The Zombie Apocalypse-themed Pistol Training Course.
- Develop shooting fundamentals on the range while firing at ghoulish targets.
- Workshop utilizes the NRA training method of Total Participant Involvement.
- Includes ammo, eye protection, ear protection, and targets.
- Available in Oakland off the 19th Street Bart station.
Why We Love This
- Prepare yourself for a zombie apocalypse with an NRA pistol and target training course.
- Designed to teach safety, care, and understanding of guns, while firing at a zombie-themed shooting range.
- Class is five-hours long, and includes specific lessons on safety protection.
- Think you got the best shot in class? Compete and win prizes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, your brain could become chopped suey unless you know how to protect it. With this experience from Fisher Executive Protection you'll take an course in concealed handgun safety using the NRA training method of Total Participant Involvement. It includes a detailed orientation in the cleaning, storing, and safe and legal transportation of your firearm. This course will also offer you knowledge in shooting fundamentals and positioning. Then bam - go to the range for practice against your zombie foe. A competition will be held with your classmates, and winner takes home more than the joy of winning.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 21 years of age or over. Expires four months from date of purchase. Includes: 20 rounds hand gun ammo, 2 rounds with a shot gun, eye protection, ear protection, target.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience