- Half Course registration for a team of 3 to the Merrell Oyster Race in San Francisco.
- Access to an endurance race, scavenger hunt, and obstacle course.
- Choice of two other fellow team members (choose wisely).
- First three teams in each division win a prize, on top of earning some serious bragging rights.
Why We Love This
- Gear up and prepare to challenge yourself at the San Francisco Merrell Oyster Race.
- Tackle a 10-15 mile, 2-4 hour Half Course with a team of two other racers. Additional endurance level options available.
- Run, bike, kayak, climb, and perform crazy stunts: Be prepared for anything in a race full of surprises.
- Après-race with beer and chipotle burritos at the post-run festival held at Sports Basement's parking lot off Crissy Field.
- All you need is two teammates, a bike, a smart phone - and a desire to play fearlessly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Good things come in threes, and in this case, we are referring to the team of athletic brainiacs you're going to assemble for Merrell Oyster - The Race. This urban adventure requires a team of three renaissance racers who are adept at physical challenges and problem solving. Set against a field of competitors and a set of wacky challenges, participants must navigate a 10-15 mile, 2-4 hour mystery course through the streets of San Fran. Be prepared for kayaking, rock climbing and performing a series of unique stunts that could include navigating blindfolded, stuffing your faces with cupcakes, solving clues, and underwater basket weaving (probably all at the same time) while traversing the city in your running shoes and on a bicycle. At the finish line, a free beer and Chiptole burrito await. Swap post-race battle stories over tasty bites, and if your team is one of the lucky top three finishers, you can flaunt your prizes. In a city with no equal, it's time to lace 'em up and hit the starting line for a race unlike any other.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be redeemed for a team of three, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires September 29, 2012. You must have a team of three to compete and register before September 15 to ensure you receive all email updates/secret course information. Each team must have their own voucher. Reservations required, subject to availability. Check-In from 3-6pm on September 28th at Sports Basement prior to race day. More information here: www.OysterTheRace.com. Must be 12 years of age or older.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience