- One purchase equals a five-mile guided hike on Mt. Tam with picnic lunch.
- Excursions through Mt. Tam led by a certified instructor.
- All course materials are provided.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays by reservation. See schedule for more.
Why We Love This
- Trek Mt. Tam's trails and oak woodlands on an all day guided hike and picnic.
- Be surrounded by the best of Mt. Tam while hiking this scenic jewel of Marin County.
- Share Mt. Tam with over 150 bird species, gray foxes and the occasional bobcat.
- Navigate past panoramic views. Microclimates on foot will keep it interesting at every turn.
- Peak picnic lunch keeps you motivated going up, gives you energy for heading down.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays by reservation See schedule for more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your first smart decision was living in Bay Area. The second? Deciding to venture out on an all-day hike on Mt. Tam. Meet in Crissy field to cross the Golden Gate Bridge and leave the city behind. Destination? A gorgeous day hiking Mt. Tam with guide and group in tow. You'll leisurely trek off the beaten path through microclimates, alongside wondrous wildlife, all the while enjoying scenic, panoramic views. Mid-day, you'll recharge and refuel on your picnic lunch, then resume your hike rounding corners and navigating the trails that only remind you why you chose the Bay Area in the first place.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person but multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, depending on availability. Expires six months from date of purchase. Must be 18 or older to attend. Bring snacks, water, warm clothing, and good shoes. Available Saturdays and Sundays. See schedule for more.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience