- One purchase equals a one day Women's Enforcement Combatives Training.
- All padding and equipment provided. Take home pepper spray for self defense purposes.
- Instruction by Antoine E. Fisher, a former Law Enforcement Officer.
- Located in Uptown district of Oakland - easy to access via 19th Street Bart.
- Available 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. by appointment only.
Why We Love This
- Don't let solo-living scare you with this one day women's combative training.
- Prevail in real-world encounters with active self-defense countermeasures, including use of pepper spray.
- Training in use-of-force, subject control & restraint. Learn real-life usable skills.
- Instructor is a former law enforcement official and trained self-defense teacher.
- Available 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. by appointment in Uptown district of Oakland.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Let no one get the best of you with this real-world self defense course taught by former law enforcement official, Antoine E. Fisher. This Intensive Enforcement Combative course offers ladies simple, direct, and state-of-the-art subject control and active countermeasures. No complicated techniques or watered-down tactics: learn stand-up and ground countermeasures, weapons defense, and weapon retention. Be prepared for scenario-based training so you'll know what to do in case you find yourself in potentially perilous circumstances. This hands-on style learning increases your skill development in a warm and collaborative environment. It's time to make dark alleys afraid of you.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 18 or older to attend. First time clients only. Expires 4 months from date of purchase. Class goes from 8am-5pm-- By Appointment Only.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience