- Yoga session and performances in Union Square to benefit Yoga for Hope.
- Entrance to four yoga inspired workshops also included.
- Increased awareness on how yoga can help those living
with life threatening diseases.
- Accessible yoga session for all levels, under a beautiful sky.
Why We Love This
- Join yoga enthusiasts for a guided, outdoor yoga session in the center of Union Square.
- City of Hope offers yoga for patients with life threatening diseases on their Southern California campus.
- Learn from world renowned yogis, Stephanie Snyder and Darren Main, for a three hour session.
- Yoga with sunshine, camaraderie, and fresh air, all for a good cause. Now that's a perfect day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Yoga for Hope emphasizes the healing power of yoga and the mind-body-spirit connection for those who need it most. With this experience, yoga beginners and experts alike take part in an event designed to bring awareness to the benefits of yoga for patients with life-threatening illnesses; including cancer, diabetes and HIV/A.I.D.S. Join hundreds in this outdoor class taught by two renowned Bay Area yogis (Stephanie Snyder and Darren Main) designed for practitioners of all levels. The goal? Get fit, feel great, and help a worthy cause. Follow up the session with inspired workshops led by some of the Bay Area’s finest yoga teachers, and learn about all the various available yoga styles. Step outside and do your part for the greater good: Breathe deep, downward dog and stretch 'em out in the name of helping others.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires September 8, 2012. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. Only by participating will a donation be made to the City of Hope.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience