Why We Love This
- Groove with hands in the air during four hip-hop and zumba dance classes.
- Hip hop: high energy, basics foundation with break it down swagger.
- Zumba: Latin-infused rhythms with movement that tones and sculpts to a beat.
- We want to see your Tootsie Roll and if your milkshake brings anyone to the yard.
- View the zumba class schedule here and the hip hop class schedule here.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Pick up your feet from shuffler to twinkle-toe master with hip-hop dance and Zumba fitness classes at Salsa N Seattle. Ace Boogie, a local star who has performed all over the Seattle area and opened up for Ludacris at Kube93s Summer Jam 2011 is the Hip Hop instructor who will be teaching you about popping, locking and breaking down choreography to hot jams. Zumba has easy-to-follow dance steps mainly derived from Latin music, and the party like atmosphere will rejuvenate your heart, body and soul (plus work up a sweat). It's time to take the throne as the Earl of Dance.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. Expires six months from date of purchase.
Zumba: Tuesday's 6:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday's 2:00pm-3:00pm
Hip Hop: Saturday's (Beginners) 1:00pm-2:00pm, Saturday's 2:00pm-3:00pm (Intermediate)
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience