- Admission for a team of four to Fremont Oktoberfest 5K
presented by Pyramid Breweries.
- Scenic run through Fremont to the MOViN Rehab Party and Fremont Oktoberfest Village.
- An opportunity to get in costume, drink beer, & compete for the fastest group run time.
- First 1000 finishers receive race t-shirts.
Why We Love This
- Bust out the lederhosen and the sneakers for the 5K Fremont Oktoberfest fun run.
- Since you can't run to Germany, run locally with your team of three other beer lovers.
- Lace up for a 5K where big smiles, beer bellies, and crazy costumes are par for the course.
- The magic trifecta of Oktoberfest exercising? Steins, Lederhosen & Wind Sprints. Please bring all three.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Dust off that lederhosen and beer garden attire, because this 5K Brew Ha-Ha combines three of your favorite things: Running, drinking and costume wearing. The 10th annual Fremont Oktoberfest 5K is upon us, and training for this one-of-a-kind lager-inspired race requires deft skills and a high tolerance (for distance running, of course). Those that arrive not only in costume, but sporting a respectable size beer belly will qualify to be a member of the elite Beer Belly Division, gaining a head start and an unfair advantage (be sure to wear a costume that accentuates your curves). Gather your quickest sprinters, your best costumed amigos and savviest pilsner-specialists for a race that culminates in a victorious beer garden gathering. This is one victory lap you'll want to sip and savor.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for a team of four people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires September 23, 2012. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 21 and older to drink, to enter the Fremont Oktoberfest Village Beer Garden and Fremont Oktoberfest Tasting Garden. Admission to the Fremont Oktoberfest Tasting Garden is not included in race registration, but can be purchased online in advance at fremontoktoberfest.com. A special promotional code will be provided upon purchase.
Beer belly division requirements:
Men who are +220lbs. and women who are +175lbs. are eligible to enter this division. Besides earning the respect and admiration of fellow racers who recognize your achievements, you will be honored with the unfair advantage of starting first, and thus ensuring your possibility of getting to the finish line before the pack
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience