- One purchase equals an hour and a half wakeboarding or wakeskating lesson for two people.
- Included in lesson: boat with gas and board/bindings/gear.
- Whose your coach? A fully certified NCCP instructor, that's who.
- Get a full run-through of safety, signals and expectations...
- ...then hit the water for play-by-play instruction in wakeboarding.
Why We Love This
- Grab a pal and get a private wakeboarding lesson for two.
- Or choose to learn the hydrological sport of wakeskating.
- All lessons take place at Alouette Lake, a riding playground.
- Step by step instruction gets you from water sitting to water riding.
- Lesson is ninety minutes total - lots of water time for each of you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Skiing's a bore lately, and skateboarding hasn't filled your thrill seeking quota as of late. Looks like it's time to try a new sport to get your heart pumping and exhilarate your love of life. With this experience, grab an adventurous friend and hit Alouette Lake with Ride Watersports for the most thrilling ninety minutes as you learn the wild art of either wakeboarding or wakeskating. A certified coach gives you a safety recap, then busts out tips and tricks for a water-blazing good time. While you're cruising the water, your buddy can be snapping photos and uploading to Facebook. Real-time awesomeness. Just make sure you return the favor.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per customer, two may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required, subject to availability. First time clients only. 48hr cancellation notice required. Must be 9 or older, under 16 must have consent from guardian. Must sign waiver.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience