- Entry to the Caribbean Sounds 5K or 10K Race. You decide the distance you run.
- Fly solo or recruit a racing team.
- Every racer receives a free t-shirt (along with a glowing sense of accomplishment).
Why We Love This
- Race to the beat of the steel drums on a 5K or 10K Caribbean themed run.
- Your route is nice and cool - through the shaded areas in the heart of DC.
- The sounds of summer, along with your running pals, will make the event unforgettable.
- Live steel drum band and vivid island colors create a race unlike any other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Of all the sounds of summer, racing to reggae music and the beat of live steel drums may just be the perfect soundtrack for your next 5K or 10K race. Choose the distance that suits you best, grab your running shoes and head straight for the finish line on this once a year event. The route you'll travel will be shady in a good way, making sure your running through beautiful scenery, underneath the cool canopy of trees. When the race through our Nation's Capital is done, you'll celebrate Caribbean-style in your brand new sporty t-shirt with live music to boot.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Please register online prior to June 30th, 2012. Expires on July 14th, 2012. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 12 and older.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience