- One purchase equals a half-day photo workshop for one person.
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking & dress for the weather.
- Bring a camera (SLR, point-and-click or cell phone camera).
- Suitable for all skills levels; adults and children 10 and up.
Why We Love This
- Master your digital camera with a half-day, Washington D.C. photo walking tour.
- A professional photographer & instructor teaches you camera basics in the workshop.
- Snap cherry blossoms, D.C monuments on the Mall or the Botanical Gardens.
- Learn sophisticated concepts that easily apply to all types of photography,
- Elevate your photo IQ by playing with composition and design ideas.
- Choose from a variety of tours and dates. View the schedule here.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
After this hands-on walking photo workshop, you'll be able to capture vibrant moments and catch stunning landscapes that will leave you breathless of your own new talents. It all starts with a half-day photo walk around DC where you'll learn from a photography pro and snap postcard-worthy shots. Choose from a variety of different tours - National Mall and Monuments or Botanical Gardens - and capture DC's beautiful sites morning, afternoon or twilight. You and your small group bring your own cameras (any type is fine) and follow the lead of your talented guide, Stu Estler, who will teach you photography fundamentals and help you experiment with different lenses (if you have 'em, bring 'em). Meanwhile, you'll immerse yourself in the great outdoors and appreciate your hometown from a whole new angle. (You'll also be guaranteed to have the best twitpics on the block).
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires one year from date of purchase. Reservations required, subject to availability. zozi clients must join existing groups. Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience