- One purchase equals entrance for one to the "Odyssey Wild, Wonderful" 24 Hour Race.
- Provided for the paddling section: Guides, boats, paddles, helmets and lifejackets.
- Please see gear list for what you will need to bring.
- One race date only: May 19, 2012. Starts in Minden, West Virginia.
Why We Love This
- Make Homer proud on the "Odyssey, Wild Wonderful" 24 Hour Adventure Race.
- An Ironman style competition, challenging your physical talents over the course of 75 miles.
- Hit the dirt with your feet, trails with your bike, and rapids in a boat as you race to the finish.
- Fear not Poseidon on those Class V rapids - guided whitewater race and life jackets provided.
- Start the race Saturday, and cross the finish line Sunday. A true weekend to remember.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Tall buildings in a single bound are yawn inducing for you these days, which means you've been looking to escape the city and find a new challenge out in the wilderness. Odyssey Racing Adventure has just the opportunity: the Wild, Wonderful 24 Hour Adventure Race in Minden, West Virginia. Yes, you, racing for 24 hours with fellow team members. For over 70 miles, you'll trek with a map and compass through the great outdoors. Hike or run as you see fit on the trails for a portion, then ride your mountain bike over single track terrain, fire roads and pavement until you hit the water. At the river, tackle Class V rapids with as a guided group (just you wait - how you'll be teamed up will be revealed at the race brief) as you race to the finish. And yes, it will take an entire day to finish. Hard core? You betcha. Too hard to complete? Not for you...
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, one additional unit may be purchased as a gift. Reservations required, subject to availability. Available only on May 19, 2012. Must be 18 or older. Must bring your own bike and helmet. More race details available here.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience