Celebrity Gangsters Walking Tour in Queens
Gangsters, Crime & Hollywood: Walking & Lunch Combo Tour in Queens
- St. Albans, NY Metro New York City Tours
What You’ll Love About This Experience
Manhattan has its own share of Big Apple history, but there's so much more to be discovered across the bridge. This walking tour of the Woodhaven neighborhood in Queens is rich with lore, crime, drama, and celebrity tales. As you walk the streets of Woodhaven, be introduced to a full cast of characters that went on to become real-life legends. Your guide will lead you to old bars where gangsters reigned supreme, as well as the street where the Trump family founded their fortune. At Dexter Park, step on the same ground where baseball greats like Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jackie Robinson, and Joe DiMaggio once played. Haunting local crimes, like the location where the charred remains of a kidnapped college student were located, are revealed along the route. Finally, stroll in to Neir's Tavern. This historic site of Mae West's first sultry performance, not to mention a shooting location for "Goodfellas," is also your destination for an included lunch. After soaking in all these fascinating facts about Woodhaven, chow down on some delicious eats in NYC's oldest tavern.
Essentials of This Gangsters Walking Tour Experience
The Walking Tour Experience In Queens Includes:
- Three-hour walking tour of the Woodhaven neighborhood in Queens for one person.
- Lunch at Neir's Tavern (shared chips and salsa, choice of entree from prix fixe menu, and one beer or soda).
- Stops at important locations related to gangsters, crime, and celebrities.
- Local tour guide to provide historical background and interesting facts.
- Price is all-inclusive and includes tax & gratuity.
What you'll see:
- Queens Neighborhood
- Dexter Park
- Jamaica Ave
- Movie sites
- Former site of Union Race Course
- Neirs Tavern
- Leader Observe Building
- Fred Trump's first supermarket
- Forest Parkway
- Murder sites
One voucher is valid for one person. A limit of one voucher may be redeemed per customer per visit; unlimited vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance of your desired redemption date, subject to availability. Must be 10 years of age or older. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase.
Google Maps not available.
Woodhaven Meet-up point: 75th Street & Jamaica Ave, Queens, NY. Ending point: Neir's Tavern, 87-48 78th St, Woodhaven, NY.