Tour of New York's Gangster Hot Spots
Gangsters of New York Walking Tours: Manhattan or East Village
- New York, NY Metro New York City Tours
What You’ll Love About This Experience
Say, you're curious about New York's seedy mafia underbelly? Well wise guys, you've come to the right place. Walk with Metro New York City Tours and get a load of the lowdown around Little Italy, Chinatown, The Five Points, or all through the East Village and Lower East Side. Fuhgettabout everything you think you know about the mob and pay close attention; sensational, sordid secrets lie hidden in plain sight. Walk the streets where some of the most powerful gangs in New York ruled outside the law and over the city. See where some had to say hello to a little friend, right before being sent to sleep with the fishes. New York's historic past is plagued by dark events and powerful kingpins, so get a fascinating insider's look at the old haunts and sensational crime scenes that are now the stuff of legend.
Essentials of This Gangsters of New York Walking Tours Experience
The Cultural Tour Experience In New York Includes:
- A guided 2.5-hour tour for one person highlighting New York's mob and crime history.
- Choice between Gangster Mob Tour in Manhattan (visiting Little Italy, Chinatown and Five Points) or the Gangster and Crime Tour in the East Village.
- Moderate walking for about 1-2 miles, depending on which tour you book.
- Access to historical locations made famous by mob dealings and notorious activities.
- Insider info only the wise guys know about.
Manhattan Gangster Mob Tour:
- Ravenite Social Club
- Cigar Shop
- Former location of Umberto's Clam House
- FBI hideout
- Pell and Doyers St
- Opium den
- Bloody Angle
- Old opera house
- Columbus Park
- Canal St
- St. Patricks Old Cathedral
East Village Gangster and Crime Tour:
- Jewish gangster hangout
- Massira's old house
- Cooper restaurant
- Stuyvesant Casino
- Jewish Walkway of Fame
- Charlie Lucky Luciano's home
- Tompkins Square Park
- St. Mark's Cemetery
- John's Restaurant
- Film locations for "Boardwalk Empire"
- American Gangster Museum
- German Dispensary
One voucher is valid for one person. Unlimited vouchers may be redeemed per customer; unlimited vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance of your desired redemption date, subject to availability. Must be 10 years of age or older. All customers must assume the inherent risks associated with traffic, crime, weather, and other normal hazards that may occur during Metro NYC walking tours. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase.
Google Maps not available.
Gangster Mob Tour: Meet at SE corner of Kenmare and Cleveland Pl in front of gate of Petrosinso Sq. in SoHo Gangster & Crime Tour: Meet at the corner of 2nd Ave. and E. 4th St. near Bank of America in East Village