New York Mafia Tour & Dinner in Little Italy
Mobsters & Minestrone: Historic Mafia Tour & Italian Dinner Combo
- New York , NY Metro New York City Tours
What You’ll Love About This Experience
It's an offer you can't refuse: Metro New York City Tours will be your right hand, consigliere, and goodfella guide on this enthralling 3.5-hour historical tour and dinner experience in Little Italy. See where mobsters once lived, drank, fought, died, and carried out their dirty dealings, all while listening to stories of powerful kingpins whose notorious legacies have gone down in infamy. Learn how the mighty rose and fell in the underbelly of New York's criminal world, including the original "Godfather," whose ultimate demise made way for competing wiseguys to step in and take control. Visit old gangster haunts, like the speakeasy run by Charles "Lucky" Luciano, and the same building used by the Gambino crime family as headquarters. At the end of the walking tour, leave the guns (unless you're firing away questions) and take the cannolis with a two-course meal at Little Italy's famous Il Cortile Ristorante, an old mob favorite. A traditional northern Italian eatery since 1975 with veteran waiters, it's the perfect way to cap off this authentic experience in one of NYC's most fascinating neighborhoods.
Essentials of This New York Mafia Tour & Dinner Experience
The Sightseeing Tour Experience In New York Includes:
- A guided 3.5-hour experience featuring a New York mafia walking tour in Little Italy for one person.
- Two-course meal and a glass of wine/soda at Il Cortile Ristorante, with tax and gratuity included. Enjoy a mixed green salad and choose from a list of six entrees.
- A chance to learn insider info only the wise guys (a.k.a., your expert local tour guides) know about.
- Visits to historic sites including Black Hand Row, Ravenite Social Club, the Neil Dellacroce home, Charlie Luciano's favorite speakeasy, the "curb exchange," and more.
One voucher is valid for one person. Unlimited vouchers may be redeemed per customer; unlimited vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance of your desired redemption date, subject to availability and weather restrictions. Must be 10 years of age or older. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase.
Google Maps not available.