Two-Hour NYC Bike or Walking Tour
Sweet Sightseeing: Two-Hour NYC Bike or Walking Tour
- New York, NY Central Park Sightseeing
What You’ll Love About This Experience
Tackling the many sightseeing attractions in NYC may seem daunting, but you can't go wrong with one of these smartly curated two-hour bike or walking tours. Expert guidance ensures you don't get lost in the bigness of the Big Apple, and insightful narration presented in a fun, engaging format unveils the city's ins and outs from an ultra-local perspective. Set your sights on lower Manhattan with the Brooklyn Bridge walking tour, and see iconic Olde New York hotspots such as Battery Park and Trinity Church. The bike tour, meanwhile, wanders through Brooklyn past historic homes of Brooklyn Heights and the South Street Seaport. On the NYC bike tour, you'll dive into Midtown to see Times Square, the magnificent High Line (a 1.45-mile linear park on an elevated section of an old railroad spur), Hudson River and more. Along the way, an experienced guide regales with tales of the city's scandals and successes, hotspots where celebrities can be seen, and filming locations for well-known films and TV shows. By bike or by foot, this is a fabulous opportunity to take the city by storm.
Essentials of This Two-Hour NYC Bike or Walking Tour Experience
The Sightseeing Tour Experience In New York Includes:
- Two-hour bike or walking tour for one.
- Choice of a Brooklyn Bridge bike or walking tour, or an NYC bike tour.
- Brooklyn Bridge walking tour covers lower Manhattan, while the bike tour focuses on Brooklyn stops.
- NYC bike tour covers Midtown Manhattan, with stops at Central Park and Times Square.
- Well-maintained bikes for men, women, and children, including tandem & trailer options.
- Gear for a comfortable, safe ride: helmet, lock, and basket.
- Guide who provides fun facts, fascinating city history, movie location trivia & more along the way.
One voucher is valid for one person. Unlimited vouchers may be redeemed per customer per visit; unlimited vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance of your desired redemption date, subject to availability and weather restrictions. All participants must sign a waiver. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase.
Google Maps not available.
New York City