What we do
Someone once said we’re in the "memory making business" – we like that. We’re dedicated to helping people fuel their active lives with experiences and gear to discover the world around them. We’ve been named one of the "Top 100 Brilliant Companies" by Entrepreneur Magazine, one of "America’s Most Promising Companies" by Forbes, and one of the "Best Places to Work" by Outside Magazine for three years in a row. We’re a venture-backed startup based in San Francisco with a humbling team of investors and advisors.
Life at ZOZI
When it comes to life at ZOZI, you can expect an energetic combination of incredibly passionate people, important work, and a lot of laughs. We’re excited about helping our community get away from their computers and out exploring the world. Our team is highly incentivized to do well, and we invest heavily in every single person here. We’re focused on empowering our employees to perform their best, and we value individuality.
Jackson Square, a small neighborhood near North Beach, is where we call home. Our office was the old Fox Theater back in the day and now we have the top floor of the building with a private roof deck and balconies overlooking the Transamerica Pyramid and Bay Bridge. There’s lots of natural light and high ceilings, so we can keep the lights off and utilize mother nature. Our main floor is always abuzz with activity, and there are plenty of small private meeting spaces to break-off to strategize and get stuff done. You may hear jazz, reggae, or hip-hop lightly playing in the background at HQ – it just depends on the day’s mood. We like to turn the music up on Friday when we crack open a beer to toast the week’s end.
Benefits and Perks
Doing phenomenal work requires more than the basics – and we provide just that. Team members can expect an array of perks including:
- First-class benefits: Health insurance, 401K, disability insurance, life insurance, maternity/paternity leave, flexible spending account, and commuter benefits
- Your setup: Mac laptop, external monitor, monthly cell reimbursement, and personal equipment budget
- Develop and grow: Professional development budget and external mentorship from advisors
- Wellness swellness: Flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, onsite massage therapist, and rooftop yoga sessions
- The Fun Fund: $400 in quarterly credits to go have fun on ZOZI experiences
- Getting out there: Monthly team events to do things like kayaking with seals, whiskey tasting at a distillery, and sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge
- Extra extras: Healthy snacks, bike parking, cornhole, shuffleboard, and a love for dogs
We focus on creating an invigorating and supportive environment, where coming to work means honing your skills and expanding your expertise. Joining the ZOZI family means joining a team that’s committed to making each day more than just another day at the office. We’re going big, and would love to hear from you.