- Two nights for two at the Sakinaw Lake Lodge.
- Stay in the Cedar Suite, an expansive 800 square feet.
- Private deck, claw foot tub & shower, wood burning fireplace, French doors.
- Four hour pontoon boat lake tour with a guided hike.
- Homemade continental breakfast for two daily.
- $50 gift certificate for one local activity.
- Three hours from Vancouver along the scenic BC 101-N.
Why We Love This
- Discover a breathtaking hideaway, designed for romantic weekends, at the singular Sakinaw Lake Lodge.
- The spacious Cedar Suite comes complete with one king bed, one queen bed, and a fully equipped kitchen.
- See the Sunshine Coast up close and personal with a pontoon boat lake tour and gorgeous guided hike.
- Revel in the reflected lake views of Mount Hallowell, seen through the French doors of your private deck.
- Add a little adventure with horseback riding, ocean fishing, kayaking, sailing, or a guided hike.
- This getaway's just for grown-ups, which means you have an excuse for leaving the little ones with the sitter.
- Sometimes words aren't enough to describe a place. See Sakinaw Lake and the Lodge here, in all their glory.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Slip away for two nights to the Sakinaw Lake Lodge, where wooded slopes meet a glistening lake front, and the chance for adventure abounds. In this singular locale, where the hum of nature is the only sound for miles, slip into a revelry within the Cedar Suite, an expansive 800 square feet lakefront room complete with a fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace, and claw foot tub and shower. French doors to the patio open to a vast lake front vista - the ultimate romantic perch at night, the perfect wake up in the morning.
Come morning, when it's time to get out of bed (king or queen - your suite has both), rub the sleep from your eyes and enjoy breakfast replete with treats such as homemade baking, preserves, cereals, and healthy smoothies. For the adventurous, head out on 22' luxury pontoon boat that takes you to a nearby ocean bay. Then ascend a bluff for a hike and spectacular views of passing boats in the Agamemnon Channel. Or, take advantage of Spipiyus Provincial Park's closed canopy forest, where mountain biking or hiking one of British Columbia's last remaining fire lookout towers for awe-inspiring 360-degree views. And with trail riding, golfing, fishing, diving, and more mere minutes away, this is a coastal retreat that's anything but ordinary.
Whether you sought out Sakinaw Lake Lodge for its tranquility, outdoor adventure, or a relaxing and romantic retreat, you can rest assured, it will deliver.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher may be redeemed for a two night stay for two people. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policyapplies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at time of checkout. Based on availability. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Rates based on double occupancy; a fee of $30 per person per night will be assessed for additional individuals. Sakinaw Lake Lodge is designed and operated as a romantic/peaceful getaway for an adult clientele; no children under 16 years of age, please. Please inquire with Sakinaw Lake Lodge directly regarding their pet policy. Voucher expires April 30, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience