- Four nights at Kalani on the Big Island.
- Your choice of room: Bungalows, treehouses, or lofts available.
- Loft rooms have lush tropical views & are filled with art and color.
- Treehouse rooms boast beautiful vistas and a king bed.
- Bungalows come complete with queen beds, futons & soaring slanted ceilings.
- Relax in the sauna, two jacuzzis, or clothing-optional pool.
- Commune with Hawaiian culture with ukelele and hula lessons.
- Airfare not included.
Why We Love This
- Find inner peace and physical well-being in paradise with four nights at Kalani.
- Never been to the Big Island? A laid back pace and invigorating vibe are the hallmarks of this unique locale.
- With massage, yoga, tai chi, meditation and more offered on-site, you're in the right place for relaxation.
- Three room types to choose from offer up a vacation headquarters to suit every personal preference.
- Deepen your appreciation of Hawaiian culture through several complimentary cultural classes, including hula and ukulele.
- All proceeds from guest stays support the largest NGO in the Puna district, providing education and recreation with a focus on nature, culture, & wellness.
Fly into the Big Island Hilo International Airport (ITO) Airfare not included
Mar 2-9 & 23-27 Apr 8-13 & 22-27 May 1-31 All dates subject to availability
4 night stay
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Getting away doesn't have to mean giving up - even temporarily - on all the good that you try to do everyday. Rather than a corporate hotel stay, head to Kalani, the largest retreat center in Hawaii. This Big Island utopia celebrates Hawaii's nature and culture, as well as physical wellness by offering hula, yoga, tai chi, meditation, bodywork, and more - activities open to guests as well as the community. Meals at Kalani are similarly ohana (family) style, with guests and staff alike gathering at the sound of a conch to partake in the culinary bounty on a lanai (an open-air veranda), where dishes ranging from Thai to Italian are served.
Along with incredible produce, exploration abounds on the Big Island. Only 2.5 hours separates Kona and Hilo - the major cities on the eastern and western coasts - which makes the entire island accessible for adventure. Sure, standbys like surfing, snorkeling, hiking, and biking are available. But the Big Island is home to Volcano National Park, where lava flows meet the ocean; cooling, hardening and forming new land before your eyes. Watch Hawaii grow in inches as molten earth sets at the edge of the ocean.
After days spent discovering the wonders of the Big Island, as well as the wonders of yoga and mediation, you'll be enchanted by the guest room, featuring more screens than windows. The surrounding tropical jungle fills the space with fresh breezes and the sweet sounds of chirping coqui frogs. Kalani's seclusion means that views are unspoiled, and that your retreat retains a sensation of being in harmony with nature. The wild nightlife of Waikiki might be fine for some, but you're looking for a different kind of island experience - one only the Big Island can accommodate.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for a four night stay for two people. Limit two vouchers per person, unlimited additional vouchers as gifts. Can combine up to two vouchers per stay. No taxes - all proceeds from guest stays go towards education, recreation, and Hawaiian culture preservation in the district (we are the largest NGO in the district of Puna). Meal packages, classes, wellness treatments, and adventures are available for additional charge to your room. Voucher expires May 31, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience