- Eight day Kenya excursion for one, excluding time for air travel.
- Six day safari spanning two national parks & one national reserve.
- Unlimited game drives in a luxury 4x4 Landcruiser.
- Three night stay in luxury tents overlooking the Masai Mara plains.
- Four nights accommodation at four star hotels.
- English-speaking guide/naturalist who also serves as your driver.
- All transportation in Kenya including airport transfers.
- Seven breakfasts, lunches, & dinners and complimentary bottled water.
- Enrollment in an emergency air evacuation service.
- All national park, reserve, and conservation fees.
- If option with airfare is purchased, fly from Dulles or JFK.
Why We Love This
- Let your wild side roam free on a custom eight day Kenyan safari, where wildlife encounters make up the daily itinerary.
- Experience the best of Kenya with stops at Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, and Masai Mara National Reserve.
- By day, ride the countryside in 4x4 Landcruisers in search of elephants, giraffe & lions. This is the land of big game.
- By night, retreat to luxurious lodging (no animals allowed). Three nights in private canopy tents, four nights in a four star hotel.
- From the foot of Kilimanjaro, to the shores of Lake Nakuru, to the banks of the Mara River, experience Kenya's diverse landscape.
- Unlimited game drives are included and optional activities abound - from hot air balloon rides to visiting an elephant orphanage.
- Travel without worry - all ground transportation and meals are included.
- Need a little more info before you book? See the complete itinerary here.
Fly into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
8 days / 7 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
After years of adoring Planet Earth, perhaps it's time to get a closer, more tangible look at this incredible world of ours. Embark for a first-person experience with Odyssey Safaris - East Africa, making your own winged migration to witness the majesty of Africa's wildlife and landscape. For eight days and seven nights, peer through a lens of uninterrupted wonder.
Landing in Nairobi, Kenya, set out on daily safari excursions aboard a luxury 4x4 Landcruiser, covering vast expanses of land to locations known for drawing wildlife. Start off in the shadow of Kilimanjaro, where the biggest of all game call the Amboseli National Park home. This mesmerizing region is a photographers' paradise that delivers once-in-a-lifetime mise-en-scene; elephants wandering, giraffes loping, and cheetahs sprinting. Then head northwest to Lake Nakuru National Park where millions of pink flamingos perch along a vast shoreline, creating a surreal magenta-dotted landscape. Next stop is Masai Mara National Reserve, a wildlife sanctuary of rolling grassland that offers up perennial views of wildlife. Here, great herds of elephants live alongside topi, leopards, eland, wildebeest, zebra, and even hippopotami, all drawn to the area by its rich vegetation and water supply.
Being focused on the creatures doesn't mean giving up your creature comforts. After action-packed days coaxing wildlife into close-ups, retire for each evening into spacious, first-rate accommodations. Spend your first night getting acclimated in at the Safari Park Hotel & Casino, an oasis of tranquility featuring elegant African architecture, a full casino, and an amazing stage show. Then it's off for two nights at the Amboseli Sopa Lodge, home to a community-owned Masai market that offers authentic African crafts and nightly wildlife feeding. At Lake Nakuru, rest for an evening at the Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge, where guests soak in panoramic views of the Lake from private patios. During your final three nights at the Masai Mara National Reserve, stay in a luxury tent at the Ashnil Mara Camp. Far from roughing it - these tents come complete with en suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and a sun deck.
On a journey where wonder, adventure and comfort combine, spend eight days discovering what Planet Earth is really all about - at ground level, on the plains of Africa.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for one person. Limit 1 voucher per customer, unlimited additional vouchers as gifts. Each voucher must be used by a different person. Reservations required, subject to availability and blackout dates. Merchant cancellation policy applies. All participants must sign a waiver. Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy; single supplements between $200 - $700 will apply based on seasonality. Voucher expires one year from date of purchase; travel must be completed by this date.
Low Season is March, April, May, June, and November High Season is July, August, September, and October. Holidays will cost the high season rates.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience