- Four nights in an ocean view condo at Monte Perla, Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
- Two bedroom deluxe hilltop condo with a private balcony for up to four people.
- Master bedroom with private bath and second bedroom with two single beds.
- Catamaran ride for two along Costa Rica's Gold Coast
- Condo features a full kitchen, living room, dining area and patio.
- Secure parking provided for one car.
- A/C, WiFi, cable TV, and washer/dryer available in every unit.
- Just an hour from Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia (LIR) or five hours from Juan Santamaria International airport in San Jose (SJO).
Why We Love This
- Escape to the heart of everything sun and surf in Costa Rica with a four night stay in Tamarindo.
- Set sail on a catamaran adventure that includes a stop for kayaking and snorkeling in a tranquil bay.
- Watch the sunset from the private balcony of your two bedroom deluxe hilltop condo. Check out the surf conditions from your bedroom.
- A surf mecca, Tamarindo is also known for its laid back vibe and small town charm.
Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Fly into Liberia (LIR) or San Jose (SJO) airport
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
4 nights / 5 days
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A coastal hideaway with world class waves and a laid back beach vibe, Tamarindo, Costa Rica offers the ultimate relaxed retreat. Featured in "The Endless Summer II," this beach locale is a secluded surf haven, loved by hardcore shredders and beginners alike. Discover bliss on the water with this special experience - four nights in a deluxe condo, with a catamaran cruise along Costa Rica's Gold Coast, home to white sand beaches and tropical jungles. During your voyage, keep an eye out for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish and even breaching whales, then break in a tranquil bay to play in the Pacific. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and sunbathing are all options during this interlude, and a picnic awaits when you get back on board.
Back on dry land you'll find a four night stay at the Monte Perla condos, perched on a hilltop for stunning ocean views. The two bedroom suite includes a full kitchen and private patio that overlooks the ocean, which means that you can be as social or as solitary as you'd like. Explore the town of Tamarindo to discover it's delectable variety of restaurants, great surf spots, and thriving night life. Or, head inland for jungle hijinks and volcano thrills - it's always summer in Costa Rica, which means everywhere you turn, you're living Pura Vida.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for four people. Two more may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Airfare not included. Contact the merchant if you wish to extend your stay. Voucher expires December 15, 2013. Credit card required for booking and check-in. Must use promotional and paid value in 1 visit. 13% Costa Rica Tourism Tax and Extra Days Fees are required at check in. Extra nights are $150 each. Check in at 4 pm and check out at 10am. Free Secure Gated Parking. No smoking inside the property and no pets allowed. Handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience