- Eight day walking tour of London and the Cotswolds for one, including accommodation.
- View the complete itinerary here.
- A four-night stay at Charingworth Manor in the country and three nights at a luxury city hotel, Kensington House.
- Four scenic country walks and one guided city tour.
- Double-occupancy room with private bath.
- Eight breakfasts, four lunches, and four dinners.
- Admission fees in the Cotswolds and ground transportation during tour (where applicable).
Why We Love This
- Discover England, from the city of London to the idyllic Cotswolds countryside, on a guided eight day walking tour.
- Witness the grandeur of the countryside with five guided hikes past stately manors, iconic castles, and sleepy villages.
- Travel at ground level. Walk, hike & trek to soak in the natural beauty, rich history, and superb architectural design.
- After a day on the move, cozy up in stately hotels. Country or city, it's a much-needed respite.
- Before heading to London - and before Season Four airs - make a visit to Highclere Castle (aka Downton Abbey).
- Professional guides lead daily trips to Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey.
- Travel the River Thames by boat or catch the changing of the Guards. Even if they're not smiling, you'll be.
Fly into Heathrow (LHR) Airfare not included
The trip is May 19 - 26, 2013
8 days / 7 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You may fly into London, but there's no better way to experience it than by foot. In a land rich with history, natural beauty and the contrast of past and present, spend eight days on a guided walking tour through the city and its picturesque countryside. From Cotswold to London proper, experience England at ground level - where true experience lies.
Arrive at the tranquil Charingworth Manor Hotel to prepare for the coming days of strolling through the exquisite Hidcote Manor's gardens. Setting out each day to explore long-standing, charm-filled English villages like Stanton and Chipping Camden, you'll soak in the wonder of a magical landscape. Wander through the nooks and crannies of a countryside frozen in time, from Moreton-in-the-Marsh to Broadwell's beautiful churchyard to Stow-on-the-Wold, the highest village in the Cotswolds. While there, adopt the lifestyle of a true local, kicking back at the pub with a frosty pint of brew, the fireplace flames licking upward, and a good book in your hands.
Before heading to the city, make one last stop at Highclere Castle, England's own "Downton Abbey." Then, it's on to London to be immersed in a whirlwind of culture and excitement. Explore diverse neighborhoods, beloved monuments, infamous landmarks, and stunning architecture. Walk from the grand Olympic Village to the hip neighborhood of Brick Lane, or take a Blue Badge guided tour to explore must-see sights like Trafalgar Square, Horseguards, Embankment, Whitehall, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and much more. The best way to get to know a place is to walk it - and with an experienced local guide by your side, you and England are about to hit it off incredibly.
Google Maps not available.
Single supplement charge of $475 applies. One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires May 19, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 12 or older. No penalty if cancelled more than 30 days prior to departure date.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience