- Two nights at the Nordic Inn in Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Classic rooms come complete with one queen or two double beds.
- Signature rooms are recently renovated with a king bed.
- Generous continental breakfast each morning.
- Access to an outdoor hot tub.
- A short walk or free shuttle ride to ski lifts.
- Heated boot dryers and secure ski/snowboard storage.
Why We Love This
- Locate the world's best powder, surrounded by small town charm, with a stay at the Nordic Inn in Crested Butte.
- Stay beside the slopes - the Inn is just 500 yards from the lifts at the base of the famous mountain.
- Contemporary renovations and a historic building blend to offer the ultimate luxury ski retreat.
- Not a fan of lifts? Opt for the snowshoe package and explore the outdoors off piste.
- After a cold day outdoors, warm up beside a roaring fire in the great room or in the outdoor hot tub.
- Ski where elite athletes do - legends like Seth Morrison and Wendy Fisher call the mountain home.
Minutes from the base of Crested Butte Mountain
Seven days a week by reservation
2 night stay
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Looking for some last-minute snow fun before the spring comes, but hate that big resort feel? The Nordic Inn in Crested Butte is here to help. Open for over 40 years, the Inn prides itself on pairing the best elements of the treasured past while offering rooms with modern renovations. Ground floor rooms have been outfitted with wood floors, while beautiful beetle kill pine wood ceilings have been added to the upper floor, creating a classic chalet feel. Modern amenities haven't been overlooked - triple sheeted beds, pod coffee makers, complimentary WiFi, and more ensure a comfortable and luxurious stay. Choose from a Classic room with queen bed or two doubles or a recently renovated Signature room with a king bed.
But the real reason for heading to Crested Butte is the mountain, a snow lover's paradise. Its runs take advantage of natural characteristics, with abundant wide open green and blue groomed trails as well as more advanced bowls and chutes. Hardcore snow sporters will love trying the famous North Face and Headwall, known for challenging even the most adept athletes. And if you're not into speeding down runs, try snowshoeing for a new take on outdoor adventure. Best of all, when you stay at the Nordic Inn, you're just 500 yards from the lifts at the base of the mountain, so grabbing getting underway in the morning is a momentary affair. Avoid crowded resorts that come with a stock corporate feel - try the Nordic Inn for a sensational small town snowbound vacation.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher may be redeemed for two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers. If you cancel your reservation at least fourteen days prior to the arrival date, there will be no charge. For cancellations made within eight to fourteen days of arrival, there will be a charge of 50% of the reservation, plus tax. For cancellations made within seven days of arrival, there will be a charge of the full amount of the stay plus tax. If a guest wishes to rebook for a later date at the time of the cancellation, they will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Dogs are allowed only in pet-friendly rooms for an additional fee. Owners are expected to complete the Inn's Dog Guest Sign In Sheet. Inquire when booking.
Colorado is a smoke-free state. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Inn. Violation of this policy is subject to a $250.00 cleaning fee. Voucher expires April 7, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience