- Seven day guided tour of Bali including accommodations.
- Air-conditioned private motor coach transportation.
- A private pool villa at the Pertiwi Resort and Spa with twin or double beds and private balconies and patios.
- Optional yoga or meditation sessions and gourmet food.
- Tour admissions, entrance fees and most meals included.
- View the complete trip itinerary here.
- Add 4 additional nights for extra cost at Melia Resort in Nusa Dua.
Why We Love This
- Write your own story of self-discovery - eat, pray & love on a seven day adventure in Bali.
- Walk in famous author Elizabeth Gilbert's shoes. This trip's themes are inspired by the tales of her travels.
- Fall in love with Bali - meditate in temples, practice yoga at sunset and dine on gourmet Pan-Asian cuisine.
- An island whirlwind awaits: Rice paddies, outdoor markets, aromatherapy spas and Ubud's Monkey Forest.
- Visit sacred temples that house both healers and long-tailed macaques (monkeys), unique to Bali.
- Six night deluxe package, including your own private pool villa at the rejuvenating Pertiwi Resort and Spa.
Fly into Denpasar, Bali
Ngurah Rai International Airport
Available June 22-28, 2013
7 days / 6 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Awaken to the sort of inspiration that comes from expanding your travel horizons. Discover an enriched and enlightened you by embarking on a spiritual seven day Bali journey that follows the path set forth by Elizabeth Gilbert in her book that inspired millions, "Eat, Pray, Love".
Arrive in Ubud, Bali's art and cultural center, with a private transfer to your home base for the next week. The Pertiwi Resort offers an inviting Balinese oasis with wide open grounds and gourmet Pan-Asian fare in the resort's garden restaurant. You'll wake the next day to meet the fellow travel group, before exploring Bali in "Eat, Pray, Love" fashion. After optional early morning yoga or meditation, off you go, to learn Balinese Hindu praying rituals and unwind on a spa day, with aromatherapy massages and facials.
Prepare to discover that even the monkeys in Bali are living it up. On a day trip to Ubud's famous Monkey Forest, you'll travel to a sanctuary where humans live with nearly 350 Balinese long-tailed macaques in temples that surround a sacred forest. Soak in the gentle Balinese Hindu way of life and allow yourself to reset amongst the praying monks and burning incense. In the most natural of environments, surrounded by monkeys and ancient temples, discover a more relaxed and enlightened you.
Visits to Bali aren't complete without falling in love. Fall head over heels for the culture of Bali, by meeting with local artisans and spending time with members of the community. On a special side trip, stop in to meet Ketut Liyer, the healer who spent many days with Gilbert guiding her onto a path of acceptance and personal revelations. He will spend time reading your palm and potentially, predicting your future. Afterwards, visit Tirta Empul, a sacred site over 1,000 years old, whose 13 holy springs are said to have curative powers. With such singular experiences, you'll be inspired and ready to celebrate the last night in Bali with a torch-lit, farewell dinner of fresh seafood, live music and dancing. What's in your future? Ketut Liyer would tell you, an unforgettable, life-changing trip to Bali.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person. Must register by June 22, 2013. All local taxes and tips on room accommodations, porterage and meals are included in the cost of the tour, except airport taxes and gratuities to local guides.
For your own room: cost is an additional $796
A four day extension to your trip costs an additional $724
Costs not included:
Documentation costs, entrance and exit visa charges of $45 total, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, beverages (with some exceptions), upgrade costs of optional tours and activities or any other item not specifically included in the itinerary, including laundry, or any other item of a personal nature.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience