- A two night stay at The Sundance Inn, with wine tasting for two.
- Choice of two luxury rooms: the Portofino Suite and the Katchina Suite.
- The Portofino suite comes with a queen bed and full bath.
- The Katchina Suite comes with a king bed and full bath.
- Both suites include jetted tubs & french doors leading a private sun deck.
- Extended continental breakfast for two.
- Wine tasting and appetizers for two at the estate's on-site winery.
- On-site art events, pilates, and yoga available as well.
Why We Love This
- Sequester yourself in a Tuscan-inspired countryside manor for a two night stay for two.
- The generously sized suites offer the feel of an Italian villa with luxury furnishings and a jetted tub.
- From your private sun deck, enjoy a morning espresso along with the breathtaking views.
- Revel in the fresh air, strolling past rolling hills, olive trees, and lavender plants.
- Spend your afternoon or evening wine tasting; the estate winery is only three minutes away.
Fly into San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
Seven days a week by reservation
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Let the spirit of Tuscany inspire you along the central coast of California on this two night retreat for two at The Sundance Inn. Sitting atop acres lined with lush gardens, olive trees, and lavender-scented grounds stands a gorgeous replica of a 19th century Tuscan villa where old world charm, privacy, and romance abound.
Sink into stylish luxury with an eclectic mix of European and rustic furnishings. You'll have your choice of staying in the Portofino Suite or the Katchina Suite. Either way, you can't go wrong. Both suites offer luxurious bedding with antique four poster beds, whirlpool tubs and jacuzzis, private sun decks, lofty 10 ft. ceilings, and plenty of living space to lounge in. From your own private west or south-facing deck, greet the morning's breathtaking views espresso in hand, and ready for a scrumptious breakfast prepared for you by the Executive Chef and winemaker.
The estate's winery is nearby, making tastings of the delicious selection of local wines a breeze. Finish the day with a gourmet dinner, then stroll the grounds and stick around to enjoy one of the Inn's art events. With so many romantic options at your fingertips, you should think twice about taking that next vacation to Italy. Cheers to la bella vita, California style.
Google Maps not available.
One purchase is good for two nights for two people. Multiple getaways may be purchased as gifts. Expires August 31, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability. Blackout dates are holidays, holiday weekends, festival & special events. Guests are responsible for 12% lodging tax at time of checkout. Cancellation within two weeks of scheduled date of arrival equals forfeiture of voucher. Must be 21 & up to enjoy wine tasting. Pet friendly. $30 per night pet fee. Wine tasting at the Villa Valdemosa estate is included. Hotel can help set up tastings at nearby local wineries for an additional cost.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience