- An overnight stay and zip lining package for two on Catalina Island.
- Weekdays, stay at the Pavilion Hotel, weekends, stay at the Hotel Atwater.
- Experience Catalina from the air with an eco zip line tour.
- Hit the water for a one hour dolphin quest.
- Nearby, snorkeling, golf, swimming and more to keep you pleasantly busy.
- Enjoy a complimentary afternoon wine & cheese tasting at the Pavilion Hotel.
- Or start your day with Starbucks coffee each morning at the Hotel Atwater.
Why We Love This
- Stay and play on Catalina with an elegant overnight stay & thrilling eco tour zip line trip for two.
- Fly through the treetops at speeds of up to 45 MPH on five zip lines, one that's over 1,000 feet long.
- Spend some time on a dolphin quest, seeking out the friendly mammals that call Catalina's coast home.
- Weekdays, hang your hat in a Superior room at the Pavilion Hotel, with a wine and cheese reception to kick off your evening.
- Weekends, headquarter in an upgraded room at the Hotel Atwater.
- Fly like a bat out of hell - choose a twilight or nighttime zip line tour for breathtaking aerial views of Catalina.
- It's never too early to get started on your base tan - get outdoors with plenty of activities available on the Island.
Catalina Island, CA
Fly into LAX or John Wayne (SNA) Airfare not included
Seven days a week by reservation Through Apr 30
Pavilion Hotel blackout dates: Mar 12-13, 19-20, & 24-31 Apr 1-7 & 12
2 days / 1 night
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The dream list of places to visit and adventures to undertake just got intertwined with a breathtaking and elegant overnight trip to Catalina Island. In the lush Avalon Hills atop Catalina, strap in for a zip line eco tour that reveals the natural and cultural history of this gorgeous locale. Scream across the landscape, traversing five different zip lines, one of which spans over 1,000 feet and reaches speeds up to 45 MPH. And if you are a night owl, choose either a twilight ride that will add a sunset hue to your adventure, or select a night time zip that lets you witness the Island after dark.
After adrenaline-infused activities, enjoy a much-needed and welcome respite with a stay at the Pavilion Hotel (weekdays) or the Hotel Atwater (weekends). Both hotels are located in the heart of Avalon, just steps from the beach and in the heart of the action. Elegant, refined and open aired, these comfortable enclaves offer up a true escape from the everyday. And with extras like the Pavilion's evening wine and cheese reception and the Atwater's complimentary morning coffee, your day is sure to start and end on the right foot. The morning of your stay, step aboard the speedy Ribcraft vessel for a coastline wildlife cruise in search of Catalina's playful marine mammals. Tree top exploring, luxurious lodging and wildlife viewing? Prepare to cross off a big part of that dream list.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher may be redeemed for two people. Limit one voucher per customer, unlimited additional vouchers as gifts. Each voucher must be used by a different pair. Reservations required and subject to availability and blackout dates. Voucher cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and is valid for new reservations only. Voucher expires April 30, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
For the zip line experience: Minimum weight is 80 pounds; maximum weight is 235 pounds, 215 pounds for night zipping. Closed toe shoes are required - flats, sandals, water socks, water shoes, Crocs, Toms, and Vibram Five Fingers will not be permitted. Pants or long shorts are required. All participants must sign a waiver; minors must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver. See the merchant's complete terms and conditions here.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience